- Minimum age (+18)
- REQUIRED FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION, ORIGINAL AND IN FORCE:
- Spanish citizens: DNI
- Foreign citizens: Current Passport; EU Citizens, valid identification forms in the client’s country of origin; valid Official Spanish National forms of identification, such as Residence Card or Foreigners Identity Card; valid Official Identity Personnel Documents of diplomatic or consular representation such as Identity; document issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
As a courtesy rule, Casino Torrequebrada recommends the use of appropriate clothing to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
Entry is forbidden wearing the following: sportswear, swimwear, flip flops, tank tops (for gentlemen),sweatpants or bulky items such as backpacks or helmets.
The Casino has a cloakroom service.
The following acts or behaviors are strictly prohibited:
- The use of offensive symbols or images that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
- Photography or videography on any casino floor.
- Smoking is only allowed in enabled smoking areas.
- People in an inebriated state or under the influence of other substances who cause, for this reason or other, disturbs or annoyance to other clients, employees or users, or any unacceptable behavior that may alter the natural development of gaming.
- Mobile phones are not to be used at or near any designated gaming area.
- Entry of persons who are included in the General Register of Gaming Access Bans.
- Entry with firearms of any king, knives or sharp objects such as other items which security officers may deem unfit to bring into the casino.
- Persons who manifest violent attitudes will be asked to leave the premises.
- Any other requirement that the applicable Legislation and Regulation may stipulate.